Background

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great Gift Ideas from BBnB...Purse Organizers




What is a Purse Organizer?



It’s a removable insert of pockets to sit on the bottom of your purse, lined up around the edges to hold all of your accessories for easy access. There’s even plenty of room in the center for your wallet—and more.


Fill it up… roll it up… and drop it in!


Ready to change purses? It takes just a second - take out your large items from the middle… roll it up… pull it out… and drop it into another purse! That’s it!

Order here: http://www.binksbuttonsnbobbins.etsy.com/

3 comments:

  1. Now THIS is a FABULOUS idea!!!! YAY! Love this one :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I may have to buy myself one when I get tired of buying your scarves! LOL

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a purse and an organizer. I happen to have a thing for purses and totes ( I have a whole box of them in my closet...) It's shameful, but there are worse things to collect. :o)

    ReplyDelete